David T. Sweeney has 37 years of accounting experience with the last 20 years spent practicing in public accounting.
Since joining Sandler & Company in 2009 as the audit manager, David has been performing audit and tax services for the financial services industry, consisting of a variety of different hedge funds with trading strategies which includes long and short equities, foreign currency, futures contracts, mortgage-backed securities, real estate and other trading strategies.
David also has years of experience prior to joining Sandler & Company in auditing pension plans, both defined benefit and defined contribution, as well as various small businesses.
- Masters Degree in Taxation from Northeastern University
- Bachelor of Business Administration from University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- MSCPA – Alternative Investments committee